Sue Hodges - Llama Nordic Walking
I have always enjoyed spending time outdoors participating in a variety of pursuits including hill walking, mountaineering and ski touring. I believe that Nordic Walking enables people to keep physically fit but also supports good mental health. Nordic Walking offers great opportunities to spend time with others whilst improving one’s fitness and wellbeing. I am keen to teach others how to Nordic Walk because I can vouch for the benefits of this fantastic form of exercise that is accessible for all ages and abilities.
I have completed a course for instructing people with Parkinson’s Disease and a course for teaching Nordic Walking in primary and secondary schools.
What’s on offer?
- Learn to Nordic Walk using the INWA 10 Step Method – 3 sessions designed to introduce you to the technique of Nordic Walking
- Nordic Walking Refresher Sessions – brush up your Nordic Walking technique
- Nordic Walking Trails – enjoy the opportunity to put your Nordic Walking into practice and socialise with other Nordic Walkers
- Nordic Walking weekend breaks – enjoy a weekend of Nordic Walking on Dartmoor staying in the Ramblers Rest Guesthouse in Princetown
- Nordic Walking Enrichment Activities for primary and secondary schools
Telephone: 07859 886131