INWA Nordic Walking Instructor
British Nordic Walking delivers the original INWA education programme for people wanting to become a qualified Nordic Walking Instructor. This 10 Step Method TM is a proven and effective way to teach people to Nordic Walk and to continue to progress and improve their technique and fitness.
Taught over two days the course covers:
- teaching Nordic Walking using the INWA 10 Step Method TM
- using drills to improve technique and problem solve technique issues
- teaching safely in an outdoor environment
- planning great classes, interesting routes and fun sessions
- getting started - setting up new Nordic Walking groups and classes, how to market your Nordic Walking and be successful
We use video cameras during the course to film your own technique, this accelerates your own learning of the technique of Nordic walking and also develops your observational skills.
The whole course is packed full of information and hugely enjoyable.
We highly recommend that you have experienced Nordic walking before coming on the course. We can arrange a lesson for you if you contact us.
You do not have to be a fitness instructor to teach Nordic walking, however if you would also like to gain a fitness qualification alongside your Nordic Walking Instructor training then you may want to consider our CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Walking (Nordic Walking)
*Includes full colour manual, assessment and certification
|2017 June 3/4 (Sat/Sun)||Nottingham||BOOK NOW|
|2017 July 7/8 (Fri/Sat)||Cardiff||BOOK NOW|
|2017 August 5/6 (Sat/Sun)||Nottingham||BOOK NOW|
|2017 October 13/14 (Fri/Sat)||Cardiff||BOOK NOW|
If you have any questions these course please call one of our course tutors for a chat on 0115 848 3801