Strolls With Poles – Nordic Walking For fun AND Fitness
What's on offer?
- Strolls with Poles has two qualified INWA/British Nordic Walking Instructors who are also first aid qualified.
- We offer beginner and advanced Nordic Walking training either as a group or 1:1.
- Continued tuition on all walks ensuring that you get the most out of your walk.
- Weekly guided Nordic walks of varying distances and difficulty around the whole of the North East. From the Scottish Borders in the North, North Yorkshire and Teesside in the South, Carlisle in the West and the East Coast.
- We also work alongside the National Trust holding monthly sessions at Wallington Hall and also with Souter Lighthouse.
- We have worked with the RVS and hope to continue with this in 2020.
- We are also members of the North Northumberland Tourism Association.
- Weekly Nordic walks of varying distances and difficulty.
- Free loan of poles
I started Nordic walking in 2005 and have been a qualified British Nordic Walking Instructor teaching the INWA 10 step method since 2012. I have been planning, guiding and leading Nordic walks.
Strolls with Poles was set up in December 2017 and we currently enjoy weekly Nordic guided walks. If you enjoy a stroll, especially using Nordic poles, then Strolls With Poles is for you. Although if you prefer to walk without poles you are also very welcome.
Strolls with Poles specialises in enjoying fun, relaxing and friendly walks in a variety of beautiful locations in the North East of England. They are as challenging as you want to make them, either due to distance, pace or difficulty (hills).
We pride ourselves in ensuring everyone is catered for on our walks as we always have front, back and often middle walkers to keep everyone safe.
As a reward we always end our walks enjoying tea and cakes. We are proud to support the local tea rooms and cafes in our area.
I am passionate about Nordic walking and love introducing people to this excellent form of fitness.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Julie: