Fens Nordic Walking with Chris Nelson
Nordic Walking for all ages and abilities.
- Nordic Walking Introduction and Instruction – 6 week course from February 2020 – Thursday afternoons.
- Range of Instructor led walks around Ely and Fens – From Spring 2020.
- One-to-one and one-to-few tailored instruction.
Fens Nordic Walking is aimed at supporting people to:
- be more active walkers; exercising more joints and muscle groups
- reduce the strain of walking or running
- replace or complement running in their exercise regime
- improve their posture as well as their general health
- undertake light exercise as part of a rehabilitation plan.
About Fens Nordic Walking and Chris Nelson
I am a qualified INWA Nordic Walking Instructor and also have a Level Two Certificate in Fitness Walking. I have wide experienced as a tutor and sports coach and am first aid trained. I also have an enhanced DBS clearance.
I have always played sport and led an active life. Nordic Walking is a more recent passion and complements other physical activities in my ‘retirement’; including cycling, dancing, bowls and walking football.
I have recently moved to Ely in Cambridgeshire but am a ‘son of the Norfolk Fens’ and keen to share my exploration of this unique part of the countryside with others.
Get in Contact
T: 07717 222701
Website: under development