Name: Maria Kaley
Company Name: One Step At A Time
Hi, I’m Maria and I became a British Nordic Walking Instructor in April 2021. I was first introduced to nordic walking whilst living in Germany in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. I have always enjoyed fitness and found nordic walking to be the perfect sport whilst overcoming injuries and learning to live with osteoarthritis.
One Step At A Time was launched in May 2021 to share my passion for nordic walking and fitness. Alongside sharing the social, physical and mental health benefits of nordic walking, I shall also support you in getting and staying active, all whilst having fun, meeting like-minded people and being outside in the fresh air, come rain or shine!
What’s on offer? :
- Learn to Nordic Walk workshops
- Technique workshops
- Daytime & evening group nordic walks
- Monthly adventure walk
- Nordic walking for Parkinson’s Disease and related conditions
- Individual and small group private nordic walking sessions
- Individual and small group personal training