WALK NORDIC - IN THE SOUTH - TO EXERCISE AND SOCIALISE
What’s on offer?
Nordic Walking for all ages and abilities in the New Forest, Hampshire and Dorset areas.
- Learn to Nordic Walk courses (to the standard set out by INWA – the International Nordic Walking Federation)
- Wellness Nordic Walks for all abilities, to improve, promote and maintain a good recovery level from a variety of health conditions or those new to exercise.
- Nordic Walks up to one hour fifteen minutes duration.
- Adventure Nordic Walks for about two hours.
- Occasional Nordic Walks of a longer duration.
- One to One personal tuition (or if you want to bring a maximum of three friends, a group of 4)
I live on the Dorset / Hampshire border close to the New Forest which enables walks in various locations around the two Counties.
I have always enjoyed walking, including being a Health Walk Leader.
Why Nordic Walking? After tearing soft tissue in my knee and having an operation to repair it, walking more than a few hundred metres was uncomfortable and sometimes painful, so decided to try Nordic Walking to try and walk further. It was so successful and impressed me so much that I trained to be an Instructor to encourage others to experience the benefit of Nordic Walking. A great way to enjoy exercise and socialise with some mindful walking in Nature’s own healthy gym.
Get in Contact with Malcolm Diment
If you want to clarify, question, just chat or see if a course or walk can be held in your area just call or email:-
T: 07775 633 336