Cornwall Nordic Walkers
Workshops held at Lanhydrock and walks at various locations within the Mid, North and East of Cornwall
What’s on offer?
- Workshops for beginners which teaches you the INWA 10 steps of Nordic Walking. Lasting for approximately 2 hours and costs £25, this includes the hire of poles and a free walk of your choice
- Short walks of approximately 1-2 miles for those who are new to Nordic walking but have completed the workshop, new to exercise, recovering from injury or have health issues such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Variety of walks from countryside, coastal and woodland offering various degrees of difficulty and length. Once you have completed a workshop you are able to pick any walk that suit your needs or enjoyment.
- Weekday, weekends and evening walks
- All walks £5 or £6 with pole hire
I am fairly new to Nordic walking having only started 2 years ago but I am extremely enthusiastic about it and keen to promote and teach Nordic walking to people of all abilities. I completed my instructors course April 2018. Since starting Nordic Walking I have completed a marathon and the Thames Path Challenge my first Ultra 100km/62 miles of continuous Nordic Walking. I have a background of Nursing and still work part time on an acute surgical admissions unit.
Get in Contact