Ash, Surrey venue information
Here is some more information about the 2-day INWA Nordic Walking Instructor course in Ash Surrey. Both days of the Course will begin at 9am and finish at 5.30pm with a break for lunch and breaks throughout the day. You are welcome to arrive a little before this if you would like to settle into the venue, as Vicky Welsh (National Trainer) will be setting up from 8.45am.
Finding the venue: Victoria Hall, Ash Hill Rd, Ash, Aldershot, GU12 5DN
Here is a link to website for Victoria Hall
The Hall has its own car park which can accommodate eight cars or so plus there is free public parking just across the road.
Suggestions on places to stay
Aldershot is a 15-minute drive away and has a Premier Inn and Travelodge
Farnborough is a little closer and has a good choice of B&Bs due to the airport.
What to bring:
- Training materials will be provided on te course
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear, trainers or walking shoes are preferable to walking boots. Please bring a pair of indoor shoes as well in order to keep the classroom from getting too muddy/dirty.
- We will spend prolonged periods each day outdoors, regardless of the weather, so please make sure you bring full waterproofs/sun cream/sun hat etc.
- It is good idea to have water and a snack available whilst working outdoors, although try not to overload yourself.
- Please ensure you have a pad and pen to make notes
National Trainer, Vicky Welsh is the tutor for your Instructors Course; her contact details are 07958 581398 or email@example.com should you have any questions beforehand.
The course can be surprisingly demanding, simply due to the volume of information with which you will be presented and asked to retain and process. We are confident you will also find it rewarding and motivational: many of the previous participants have gone away from the training, starting classes and obtaining new clients immediately. Parts of the course are assessed and so you may wish to do some preparation using the material which will be sent to you prior to the Course.