Anne Mills - South East Nordic Walking
I first discovered Nordic Walking through my Pilates teacher, over ten years ago. About a year before the pandemic, my husband and I began walking together. Finally, a form of exercise we could agree on! I qualified as an INWA Nordic Walking Instructor with British Nordic Walking in August 2021.
I’ve always had a passion for nutrition and leading a healthy lifestyle, and that’s what motivated me to learn more about health and the human body.
Over the years, I’ve achieved a diploma in Nutritional Therapy, a degree in Nutritional Science, and have qualified as a Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner. Helping others to improve their health through diet and lifestyle choices is so rewarding. I love getting creative in the kitchen, cooking up tasty, healthy food for my family. When I’m not doing that, I enjoy drawing, painting and quilting -all of which help to relax my mind.
What’s on offer?
- Taster sessions - get an idea of the basics
- Walking Workshops - learn how to Nordic Walk
- Walk in the woods, Langdon Hills Country Park, Essex, Belfairs Woods, Essex and Danbury, Essex - join a sociable group of walkers
- Walk by the sea, Leigh on Sea, Essex – take in the sea air while you walk
- Private lessons – nail down the perfect technique
Upon request, I can offer:
- Nordic Walking for Children- suitable for families, schools, and groups
- Nordic Walking for Parkinson’s Disease- this may also be beneficial for those with similar conditions such as MS.