Nordic Walking for Children
As an existing INWA instructor you can take Nordic Walking to schools and youth groups using the techniques taught on this one-day course.
- Learn new teaching techniques for young children
- Find out about the governance, health and safety requirements when working with children.
- Understand the health and fitness benefits of Nordic Walking for children.
- Enjoy learning over 25 fun games to keep the sessions fun throughout the school year.
Courses are run at our training centres in the East Midlands and South of England or can be arranged at other locations on request. See course dates below for details of our next course
What do you need to do before joining the course?
- Hold an INWA Nordic Walking Instructor certificate.
- Be an active instructor member of British Nordic Walking.
Next course date to be confirmed
Any questions? Call us on 01332 504949 or email email@example.com.