Nordic Walking for Children
Existing INWA instructors can take Nordic Walking to schools and youth groups using the techniques taught on this course.
The 'Nordic Walking for Children' is a one-day course for anyone wanting to teach groups of children how to Nordic Walk. You will:
- Learn new teaching techniques for young children
- Find out about the governance, health and safety requirements when working with children
- Understand the health and fitness benefits of Nordic Walking for children
- Find out about opportunities for competition
- Enjoy learning over 25 fun games to keep the sessions fun throughout the school year.
Course are run at our training centres in the East Midlands, South of England and can be arranged at other locations on request.
- Hold an INWA Nordic Walking Instructor certificate