Name: Liz Heyworth-Thomas
Company Name (if applicable): Berwyn Nordic Walking & Guided Walks
Born out of passion for the outdoors, Berwyn Nordic Walking & Guided Walks provides opportunity for anyone who wants to explore the countryside. We offer Nordic Walking and Guided Walks for all. We can tailor our offer for individuals, groups, or corporate clients. We also offer camping packages, retreats and navigation practice sessions.
Liz has extensive walking, navigation, and outdoor skills. She has volunteered for the Army Cadet Force previous and is now an active volunteer for Search and Rescue.
What we offer:
- Introduction to Nordic Walking (as a block of 6 or full day activity)
- 1: 1 or small group sessions (can be tailored to specific requirements)
- N-Power (Nordic Power Walking)
- Social Nordic Walks
- Guided Walks in North Wales and Shropshire (includes opportunity to practice navigation skills)
- Short Breaks and Retreats (themes to suit client, though could include anything from writing retreats, revision retreats, Nordic and wellness retreats and wild camping, to clay shooting and motorbike tours- the options are endless)
Telephone: 07837 689 644
Berwyn Nordic Walking & Guided Walks (walks near Corwen, Chirk, Llangollen)
Nordic Walking Telford- Shropshire (Walks around Telford)