British Nordic Walking Challenge Events 2017
2017 is the fourth year of the British Nordic Walking Challenge events concept. The dates for your diary are:
Wollaton Park | Nottingham | 7 May 2017
Margam Park | South Wales | 2 July 2017
Lydiard Park | Swindon | 10 September 2017
Black Park | Buckinghamshire | 15 October 2017
The format followed the INWA (International Nordic Walking Federation) rules and distances. Entrants can challenge themselves to complete either a 5 Km, 10 Km or 21 Km distance. Spot prizes will be available on the day. More info about these and online booking facility coming soon...
In the meantime, enjoy reading some of the comments left on our Facebook page last year by happy Challenge Event participants.
- Thank you for another fantastic event!! Loved meeting new and old friends and a great Nordic walk in the park.
- A bit of rain doesn't scare us! Thanks again for all the races you held this year. Love these events
- Fantastic event yet again, really enjoyed myself and very organised to perfection!
- Well done everyone. Hope to join you for another challenge next year.
- Really enjoyable event and a great location
- Great event thanks
- Fantastic event location stunning met some lovely new friends
- Thank you for a fabulous day, everyone!
- The marshals were fabulous, really kept me going when I was flagging and hurting. Big thanks to the lady who walked with me a little on my last lap and chatted to me - you perked me up and reminded me of why I was doing this, and how far I've come to even attempt a half marathon. x ❤x
- Thanks for a great day and for making us feel welcome! :-)
- Great day out yet again!
Watch the highlights of the inaugural Bristol event:
*Join British Nordic Walking for £12 per year, click here for more information